I’m happy to announce I am a Phyton Wholefoods Ambassador!
Those of you whom have been on this SST journey with me or follow my Instagram account, know that I do not endorse products I don’t use myself. My focus is on fitness, good healthy food and plenty of recovery time. Nothing has changed! Luck for me, the Phyton Wholefood range, fits right into my daily routine and health philosophy.
When the people from Phyton Wholefoods introduced their product to me, I made sure I did my research. GOOD NEWS! I am happy to say this product is legit and I was super keen to get my hands on it. In fact, I began taking the Phyton Wholefoods supplements the day I received them. At the moment I’m taking MACA, BEETROOT and TUMERIC every morning and yes, they work!
Here’s why I love the Phyton Wholefood supplements so much –
- Firstly, you don’t feel like you’re taking a supplement. Just a plate of greens or beetroot juice in tablet form!
- They are choc full of superfood goodness, to help with your daily BOOST
- They are about ingredients from the FARM not the LAB
- Yes! They are based and were developed out of the Food Innovation Centre at Monash University
- Their products are GMO Free, Gluten Free, Raw and 7 out of the 8 products are completely Vegan (though not vegan, Manuka Honey is brilliant for immunity!)
- Their focus ingredient is their main ingredient! eg. 80% Tumeric in a anti – inflammatory tumeric tablet!
- They offer 8 different products to boost your body in various ways – Anti – Inflammation, Mobility, Digestion, High Strength, Probiotic, Immunity Booster, Antioxidants, Prebiotic, Energy Booster, Natural Thermogenic, Mood Booster and Libido 😉
- They are Australian owned and made
- Their philosophy – FOOD IS MEDICINE!!!
- Easy to access – purchase from Coles supermarkets
The Phyton philosophy is “food is medicine” so we like to let our ingredients shine. – Phyton Whole Foods
HERE’S THE RANGE OF PHYTON’S 8 SUPERFOOD SUPPLEMENTS I’M PROUD TO REPRESENT –